To celebrate one of the biggest sporting events of the year, the Super Bowl, adidas has teamed up with iconic Japanese streetwear brand A Bathing Ape® (BAPE®) for a limited-edition capsule collection that applies BAPE?s iconic design language to a range of adidas Football cleats, and adidas footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
The adidas by BAPE limited-edition capsule collection takes cues from streetwear and football culture to deliver an instantly classic and highly-coveted aesthetic. The distinctive collection features the BAPE CAMO print, applied to a range of adidas Football cleats and adidas apparel and footwear silhouettes, and includes the adizero 8.0. cleats, Ultra Boost shoes, Z.N.E. Hoodie, football jersey, tights, arm sleeve, adizero gloves, football & helmet. The prices for each item are as follows:
- adidas Football by BAPE® adizero 8.0 Cleats ? $200
- adidas by BAPE Ultra Boost ? $200
- adidas by BAPE Z.N.E. Hoodie ? $200.
- adidas by BAPE Football Jersey ? $140
- adidas by BAPE Training Tights ? $40
- adidas Football by BAPE Arm Sleeve ? $40
- adidas Football by BAPE adizero Gloves ? $60
- adidas Football by BAPE Helmet ? $600
- adidas by BAPE Football ? $60
The limited-edition adidas Football by BAPE capsule collection will be available exclusively at a(433 Bishop; 433 Bishop Street NW Atlanta, GA 30318) on 2/1/19 and release on and BAPE stores worldwide on 2/2/19.
The post The Entire adidas Football by BAPE Capsule Collection Is Officially Unveiled appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.